Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

For sale New seat Belt buttons

Started by ss nut · 19 Nov 2014 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ss nutArchived member
Someone may help me out(post the link) But Gentleman I know is selling NEW seat belt buttons on Ebay,he sent me a sample and I have to say they are an excellent product. Support him and I recon he may have other things in the pipeline.(these are for the VK/VL models) Cheers Marty
0 likes
ZOO222Archived member
Is it the whole unit with strap that bolts to the car or just the button? If so is it easy to swap them ?
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Just the red buttons,Very easy to swap them out. Cheers Marty
0 likes
NZMikeArchived member
I used dye on one of mine as a test, it was a very light pink :-P, came out pretty good. But the lettering is so warn out that i could be keen just for some new replacements. They are a little fiddly to pull the red part out at first, but once you know how its not too bad.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Just to let you know they are new,Not second hand,(60 dollars for 5 buttons)The buy now price includes postage. To remove the button put seatbelt clip in backwards,And then a small flat blade screw driver between the button and the holder just above the word press and it just pops out Cheers Marty
0 likes
convertArchived member
Yep sign me up mate. I'm keen. Are you able to order them for me? I don't have an eBay account. Chuck me ya bank account an ill swing some cash your way.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today39

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT