Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Expressions of Interest - Monthly Cars & Coffee Style Event in South Gippsland

Started by Matt. · 13 Nov 2014 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Matt.Archived member
Just wondering if there'd be any interest in a Cars & Coffee style event held monthly in South Gippsland. I am well aware of the monthly C&C meets on the 2nd Sat of the month in Truganina, and so the SG meets will be held most likely on the last Saturday of the month in Korumburra. It will be a KustomAuto (http://kustomauto.freeforums.org) run event and all types of cars and bikes will be welcome. Please post a reply here if you'd be interested.
0 likes
silverRBArchived member
I'd swing down.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Thanks for the input, I know there probably aren't too many people on here who are from Gippsland so I didn't expect heaps of replys. I am aware of a number of people both from Gippy and Melbourne who are keen though. Leave it with me, but don't hesitate to reply if you're even slightly interested .
0 likes
eltatorArchived member
Has anything come of these meets yet? Cheers
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Yeah Mate, Last Saturday of each month, 8am - 11am in the carpark behind Lucy Mays Cafe , (29 Bridge St, Korumburra.) **Next one is this coming Sat (March 28), see this thread - http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=277440
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT