Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey everyone. Long time no speak.
As per the title, Myself & Kalais6 (Kyle) are looking for my old Vl Calais Mulberry 5ltr.
Failing that, we are looking for a Mulberry Calais, N/A, Turbo or 5ltr.
Here is a picture of my old Calais, sorry for the potato quality, its a photo of a photo from 2006 haha.
(http://s23.photobucket.com/user/lil_kel/media/b6207166-34fc-4d84-b930-c41f82fc2d29.jpg.html)
Thanks for reading.
Kell.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Unfortunately I dont. I have a recent rego number, which I checked with dpi, and it's not registered anymore ��
0 likes
There is a mulberry 5ltr berlina here for sale if you get hard up finding a calais
0 likes
My brother has a mulberry 333 pack but some ****head has painted it white!it will be going back to mulberry once his Calais turbo is finished.
0 likes
I believe Kyle found this car in bits the other day, and it's being turned into a burnout car?
0 likes