Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Calais chrome

Started by ROB2019 · 11 Nov 2014 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ROB2019Archived member
Hey guys , I've got a brand new set of calais chrome to suit wagon tho . The only difference I believe is the rear bar pieces . Still in packaging ! Any ideas what it's worth or someone's keen to pay ? It's not a sale ad yet so don't go crazy peeps . Need to know value cheers
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
I'm not sure but I'd pay $500 comfortably but I don't have a wagon lol
0 likes
VL_NickArchived member
Is it just the chrome or do you also have the three rear bar pieces that the chrome attached to?
0 likes
88wagonArchived member
Pm sent mate
0 likes
ROB2019Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VL_Nick [View Post] Is it just the chrome or do you also have the three rear bar pieces that the chrome attached to? Yeah got it . But depends if I finish it . Or part out , I bought everything calais bout 10 years ago . It's coming together but semi ova it .. Life keeps kicking me in the guts so ta speak , been a long project haha ... If I keep it perhaps go back berlina spec n flog the calais gear . Or finish it mock up , getting a feel what things could be worth . Cheers guys
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT