Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

VIC Yellow VK VL... BT1 cruise 16th Nov

Started by UWANT1 · 11 Nov 2014 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

UWANT1Archived member
I have decided to organise another Yellow Bt1 cruise This time I have decided both VK and VL's are Invited but must be yellow haha. I have a professional photographer and videographer organised again and it will ran the same way, you must PM or txt me your number to get the invite and address details. I won't be posting any details of address and will only be sending messages the day before. Please make sure no one shares the messages or posts them anywhere as I want to keep this small and private. Cheers Laura ---------- Post added 11-11-14 at 21:12 ---------- We had around 13 cars last time so let's SE if we can double it
0 likes
UWANT1Archived member
Cruise went well, will upload photos tomorrow Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
how many cars rocked up. i own a yellow vl but i would see enjoyment if it was just yellow only. so would look forward to just a normal vl cruise
0 likes
CRZY-RBArchived member
Keen to see some pics! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
https://www.facebook.com/Radiallife And a special appearance by .....(start of video) I can't wait till mine is finished, I'll drive over for sure.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT