Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

UWANT1 VL Turbo BT1

Started by UWANT1 · 11 Nov 2014 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

UWANT1Archived member
Hey guys, Thought if get of my butt and post up a thread of my weekend cruiser Genuine VL Turbo BT1 "white".. I brought the car around a year ago and still have plans in the future but as it sits it has From what I know it is Standard RB30 turbo engine and turbo -Inter cooler with custom piping thanks to Tunnel Vision. -3 Speed manualised jatco with transbrake, standard shifter -Haltec platinum 1000 -Battery in boot -All new shocks, rubbers and bushes -15" interceptors 6" fronts 7" rears with Bridgestone tyres Running around 9psi In the future I have plans to upgrade the fuel system to e85 and larger turbo but happy as it is at the moment as I drive it anywhere and everywhere. Cheers Laura 👍 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT