Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Holden VL Calais Turbo 5 Speed Manual,
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/colac...ual/1055339622 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/colac/cars-vans-utes/holden-vl-calais-turbo-5-speed-manual/1055339622)
Price: $ 13,000.00 he won't budge on price, car needs a tune n bits n pieces done, also has the typical spots of rust in the front n rear windscreens, also no receipts on work done
Cheers
0 likes
At that price walk away. You could easily drop at least another $5k into that car to make it right. Imagine what $18k could buy you..
0 likes
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/pasco...-s2/1061184961 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/pascoe-vale/cars-vans-utes/vl-calais-turbo-87-s2/1061184961)
I went and checked this out, clean and stock.
Much rather go for that than the chopped rusted one
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL_JOHN
[View Post]
At that price walk away. You could easily drop at least another $5k into that car to make it right. Imagine what $18k could buy you..
Thanks for the feedback I've tried getting him to 8-9000 but won't budge,
0 likes
What he said ^ wouldn't bother for anything over 10k
0 likes
As above wayyyy overpriced its worth 8k tops
Also look at the tags
It clearly states it's a Everglade calais turbo with sandalwood trim and the tag on the right had been moved for a mod plate if memory serves me right.
So pretty much the id plate is as rare are rocking horse sh1t but don't think it belongs to that car.
Not trying to ruin a sale, just going through my train of thought as to why I wouldn't buy it as when it originally came up a few months back on ebay I was interested
0 likes
agreed, for that price you can find a better car.
0 likes
Thanks guys glad I put the post up, bit of a spew tho right colour n manual lol
0 likes
at the end of the day don't worry what we say, ultimately its your money on the line and the car you want so if you really want it go for it
0 likes
05-11-14, 09:30 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
at the end of the day don't worry what we say, ultimately its your money on the line and the car you want so if you really want it go for it
Just good to get some opinions, I just didn't want to rush into it, the right 1 will pop up
0 likes
05-11-14, 22:41 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by vlturbbro
[View Post]
Just good to get some opinions, I just didn't want to rush into it, the right 1 will pop up
Ive waited 7 years for the right factory yellow VN intercepter.
Patience is virtue.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-11-14, 03:53 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOIII
[View Post]
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/pasco...-s2/1061184961 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/pascoe-vale/cars-vans-utes/vl-calais-turbo-87-s2/1061184961)
I went and checked this out, clean and stock.
Much rather go for that than the chopped rusted one
That thing is amazing!
0 likes