Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS- 6boost, cpc plenum, cdi, Rebuilt a8 engine

Started by qldvl5spd · 24 Oct 2014 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

qldvl5spdArchived member
Have the following for sale. Is still in the car but will pull out as gear gets sold. CPC street version plenum and silver PFI fuel rail.- $750 6boost manifold t3 flange currently setup for Internal wastegate- $750 M&W pro 12 CDI & MSD coil- $450 Genuine A8 RB30- Rebuilt and has done probably 30000ks. $2000 Hypatech pistons, 20 thou over standard rods Hastings rings King big end+ main bearings, cometic head gasket ARP head studs Wade 818 cam Crow valve springs light porting on head polished rocker cover (http://s203.photobucket.com/user/ian437/media/IMG_2226sml_zps13887e4c.jpg.html) Prices neg Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
hot_klaArchived member
With the exhaust manifold has it got anything to put an external gate onto or does it have to be added?
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
If it's designed for internal wastegate the manifold won't have an external gate flange. Easiest way to run external gate with this manifold will be off the exhaust housing of the turbo
0 likes
hot_klaArchived member
I wanted to hide the gate under the manifold so I guess this wont suit without modifying it.
0 likes
qldvl5spdArchived member
Where all the 6boost manifolds come off near the collector (from the ones I've seen) it has the little elbow. I just got a plate welded over that. So you'd just have to cut that and route it how you want for the gate. I'll grab a few pics tomorrow hopefully
0 likes
hot_klaArchived member
That would be great mate, if you get some pics and its what I'm after I'll be more than happy to take it if your willing to post to melbourne
0 likes
qldvl5spdArchived member
(http://s203.photobucket.com/user/ian437/media/IMG_5831_zps1c29809b.jpg.html) (http://s203.photobucket.com/user/ian437/media/6boost_zps16fde6c4.jpg.html) (http://s203.photobucket.com/user/ian437/media/IMG_5833_zpse0c9d31a.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
qldvl5spdArchived member
6boost sold
0 likes
qldvl5spdArchived member
Plenum now off car. CPC street version, PFI fuel rail, MSD coil. $750 (http://s203.photobucket.com/user/ian437/media/cpc_zps661db109.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT