Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Berlina Lower Radius Arm Bushes!!

Started by HWY87I · 16 Oct 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

HWY87IArchived member
Hey guys! I stuck big time! The drivers side lower radius bush has fallen apart. I took it out when I replaced the link pins and sway bar bushes, now can't get the radius bushes into the k frame!!! Feeckkkkkkk please help What do I do? Can anyone help and have ideas? Or walk me through it how to put them back in? I've got new super pro bush kit. Thanks for your time!
0 likes
VLYOBBOArchived member
Take out the bolt on the inside lower control arm bolt on the crossmember should give you enough play. If not you will have to remove ball joint. ---------- Post added 21-10-14 at 15:04 ---------- Sorry I miss understood. The bushes will need to be removed using a press. And pressed back in. Remove lower control arm and take it to a mechanic if you don't have access to a press.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,900 threads, 30,383 posts and 500 images saved from CT

14.3% of indexed threads saved