Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

VZ Guard Paint

Started by VLdyl · 7 Oct 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLdylArchived member
Hi there guys. Just wondering if there's any paint gurus on here that could give me a rough price on what this would cost to get painted? I've never required anything on my cars to be painted before so I'm not sure what's expensive and what's not before I go getting quotes! Thanks guys Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I wouldn't pay more than $150 ---------- Post added 07-10-14 at 21:10 ---------- btw I'm no paint guru just had a few bits and pieces painted over the years
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,452 threads, 42,992 posts and 632 images saved from CT

18.8% of indexed threads saved