Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Jasper's white vl

Started by Jasper · 6 Oct 2014 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

JasperArchived member
[B]make / model: [B] 1988 vl sl colour: white over silver engine: rb30 exhuast: extractors, standerd cat, stock muffler gearbox: factory 5 speed suspension: king springs, gt monro shocks wheels: chasers interoir: factory blue with a grey high rise mods: berlina tail lights and some tint I bought this car at the begin of the year and the plan is to get it registered and roadworthy for when I turn 16 for my L plates in August 2015. Got the car off ebay for $600 rust around the front and rear windscreens but I was pretty bloody happy. I really started working on the car in the holidays just been picked up a parts car for $550 which was pretty good coz I got a lot of parts and spares . ---------- Post added 07-10-14 at 19:46 ---------- Couple of photos when I got the car Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Pics dont work buddy.
0 likes
JasperArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
that was a blank post..
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT