Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Stolen - Voodoo Blue VL on Interceptors

Started by CrapCan · 29 Sept 2014 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CrapCanArchived member
Hi guys, I posted a few weeks ago about looking for a VL while I'm in Australian from the US. Well, I found one and picked it up on Thursday only for it to be stolen last night. I parked the car at the Ibis hotel back lot (technically a Council lot) at about 8PM and found it gone at 6:45AM. It's been sprayed VooDoo blue, rides on interceptors, lowered, with extractors and a cat-back exhaust. Rego XJY 309 Victoria. 5 Speed, non-turbo car. If you spot something in the area please let me know! ---------- Post added 29-09-14 at 15:19 ---------- I should add that this was in Glen Waverly in Melbourne's Southeast. Feel free to call or text +1 248 207 3403 if you have any info.
0 likes
CrapCanArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CrapCanArchived member
Hey guys, No spottings yet. Any ideas on places to look? Do guys normally chop up the non-turbos or just joy ride and ditch? I've been driving around Glen Waverly and nearby suburbs all day and no dice. I'm debating whether to look for another one or wait it out :/ ---------- Post added 02-10-14 at 23:55 ---------- I've been informed that the car is now flat black and has run from the cops on Springvale road. And the driver is wearing my ****ing cowboy boots!
0 likes
MRN4SAArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CrapCan [View Post] Hey guys, No spottings yet. Any ideas on places to look? Do guys normally chop up the non-turbos or just joy ride and ditch? I've been driving around Glen Waverly and nearby suburbs all day and no dice. I'm debating whether to look for another one or wait it out :/ ---------- Post added 02-10-14 at 23:55 ---------- I've been informed that the car is now flat black and has run from the cops on Springvale road. And the driver is wearing my ****ing cowboy boots! Non turbo's are 9/10 joy riders , My yellow SL Turbo was stolen in late 09 and to this day no sign of it , not even a trace. Sorry to hear its absolutely gut wrenching having your car stolen but be grateful they found it at least... I would of made him eat the cowboy boots useless piece of scum trash would love to have 5 minutes with any car thief and my oxy kit
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
hey mate sad to hear this unfolded. but i did get a laugh about the cowboy boots. put out an alert at closebye centrliks for some moron with a joe dirt rat-tail and cowboy boots! glad to see you did however find another car and that you got it back to america safely. surely theyre not a big target car over there Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved