Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vl Drop Boxes, where to get them now????

Started by grunter01 · 21 Sept 2014 · 18 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

grunter01Archived member
Looking for someone who makes the drop boxes?? i have a B&M Pro Stick and need one made for it ASAP!!!! If anyone can help that would be great.... Kirk [phone removed]
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=260097
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Bump I need one ASAP!!!
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Grunter I brought mine off eBay I think crum86 was his eBay acc name mate, Pm him,
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Have you got a link to him?
0 likes
doctordanArchived member
I'm 99 per cent sure he doesn't make them anymore . Either way he isn't selling them on Ebay currently.
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by doctordan [View Post] I'm 99 per cent sure he doesn't make them anymore . Either way he isn't selling them on Ebay currently. Oh ok crum 86 was the eBay name, I brought mine in January so maybe he doesn't, sorry grunted no link,
0 likes
formula3lArchived member
Psi086 makes them
0 likes
doctordanArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by formula3l [View Post] Psi086 makes them Same guy. Might be worth sending him a PM incase he has one laying around.
0 likes
formula3lArchived member
Oh ok I bought one off him about 3 months ago
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
spoke to PSI086 and he is making one tomorrow for me
0 likes
MxPx VLArchived member
You got one now but I think Jeremy from Brightline Fabrications is making them as well now, He has shown them on Facebook but hasn't mentioned them on here, Link to his Thread on here http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=161684 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
What's he charging you Kirk ?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
PSI086 is making my drop box now.
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
If crum86 and psi86 are the same dude mine was easy to fit and a really easy bloke to buy off and was good quality
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
How did you get in contact with him ? What's he charging you ?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Yeah they are the same guy, i called him George. $150
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
There $110 express posted.its in his add in post 2
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
he didn't have mine in stock and has only made 1 before to suit my shifter. I don't really mind about the price i just needed it fast.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 16 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today19

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 81 images saved from CT