Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - VIC] Blue ice berlina ($1000)

Started by Katsa · 17 Sept 2014 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KatsaArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* WTB Price/Amount 1000 Open to Swap? Yes State VIC Short Description for title? Blue ice berlina Currently Registered? No Transmission? AUTO REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Guys I'm after a rust free/straight vl berlina MUST be blue ice 2B042d MUST! Let us know what you got would prefer it running Thanks gents
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
Pitty you wasn't looking 3 months ago I had mine for sale it would have been perfect for you.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
yeah there was a ripper on ebay that sold for 610 bux! spewing I missed it and one on here 3 months ago from a user dansvlct that was perfect also! Name of the game is to keep waiting and be patient I guess
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
Yea.mine had aerotech trim.manual turbo.full rw and I sold it for 3k
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
fark lol
0 likes
radz86Archived member
That Ice Blue Berlina Turbo is listed back on ebay again
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
yeah its mine, somethings popped up that I really wanna buy and rather then start a project id rather sell this and buy that IF it doesn't sell (even though reserve has been met already) ill keep it and buy an ice blue shell for parts and make it mint thanks for the extra eyes boys Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT