Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Too much **** sale VN VP VR VS V8

Started by VP_XTC · 17 Sept 2014 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VP_XTCArchived member
Parts located in Eltham / Greensborough area. 2 x long range fuel tanks with straps and stone guards $120 each VR BERLINA 304 5 L motor with accessories $700 With loom $780 Power steering pumps vn and vp (variable power steering ) all up I have about 7 or 8 of them $60 V8 power steering lines $ 50 each VS grange and caprice rear 2 piece bumper lip $150 VP Calais international and caprice rear Boot spoiler $150 VP side skirts 4 piece $100 V8 Starter motors $ 60 V8 alternators $80 VR VS headlights $20 each VP Calais international parts, interiors, door trims , leather bits and pieces VR GTS front drivers seat, complete rear seat, 4 door trims immac but no passenger seat $900 VP Calais front seats $80 pair Vr BERLINA door trims elec $50 Vr statesman grey door trims $50 Vr caprice Beige door trims $150 Engine mounts $25each VE Calais v rims x 2 19 inch with good tread drilled to suit pre ve $350 VY GTS copy's 1x cracked 4 tyres are 85% $ 500 WH grange wheels gold x 6 I is cracked immac $800 2 x genuine ve 20inch supersports $ 650 tyres are roadworthy drilled to suit pre ve 2 x MH semi slicks on interceptors 15 x 7 few passes left in em $200 2 x 15 inch black stockys new tyres $120 heaps heaps more **** can't remember it all. Heaps of car speakers some brand new, old school alpine DVD foldout decks an one pioneer DVD fold out deck . If you want any V8 **** I will most likely have it. Call [phone removed]
0 likes
XEC747Archived member
I need a new power steering pump but no idea if variable or not. Do you know how to tell the difference? VR V8 HSV enhanced BTW.
0 likes
VP_XTCArchived member
Does the pulley look off set / step out a bit? What car is it for ? ---------- Post added 18-09-14 at 13:27 ---------- VP VR VS and VQ have Calais ,statesmans, and grange have speed sensitive , variable power steering rack which has the step out in the pulley. Vn all models have a normal pulley and so do vp vr and vs executive and BERLINA .
0 likes
XEC747Archived member
It's a very early VR ute but it's HSV enhanced with every option they had so that makes me wonder. Do you have a pic of yours as I Googled last night but could find a decent pic to decipher.
0 likes
VP_XTCArchived member
No ute came out with a variable steering rack/ pump. Yours will be vn style pulley. Yeah I have 2 of em. Either way I got like 6 or 7 of these things both kinds. So I will defiantly have one to suit your car. Send me a pic of yours [phone removed] I can send u pics tomorrow .
0 likes
SinisaGArchived member
are the straps on the long range tanks for live axle or its?
0 likes
VP_XTCArchived member
Both kinds of straps IRS and live axle I have ..
0 likes
HSV_CRUZNArchived member
Hi bud, i have a vs v8 and am chasing the hard metal line that goes into the back of the power steering pump. dont suppose you have one lying around at all Cheers
0 likes
VP_XTCArchived member
I do have a few. Vs is it a speed sensitive steering rack ? Or what model VS is it from ?
0 likes
Ceptor86Archived member
Hey mate, I've got a VS III statesman with a speed sensitive rack that I need a p/s pump for. Got one I can take off yours hands? I also need one for me vl if ya have any of them. Cheers Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT