Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

VK director seats into VL, Passenger seat is crooked

Started by Boost88 · 16 Sept 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Boost88Archived member
Hey guys, I bought a bargain set of VK Director seats to put in the old VLT. All was going well until I realised that the passenger side seat didn't fit. I'm aware that the passenger side the ground is higher on the console side, but I was under the impression that all first genereation interiors were just plug and play. Guess I was wrong, what's the best way to get around this? Do I have to massacre my VL seat to doctor this problem or what? Cheers in advance!
0 likes
84_calaisArchived member
all you need to do is fit the correct seat rails/runners eg if your fitting vk seats to your vl the driver side should be fine but just change over the passenger rail due to cat converter hump. simple bolt on any rails off a vl passenger seat and they should bolt strait up enjoy. all that is different is the inner rail close to the tunnel has shorter legs due to higher floor. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,402 threads, 42,765 posts and 629 images saved from CT

18.7% of indexed threads saved