Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Genuine HDT MOMO Brock C38 Wheel

Started by f2t · 16 Sept 2014 · 12 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

f2tArchived member
Hi all, I have a genuine hdt brock steering wheel forsale, It was past down from my father who recently past away and I'm in need of money badly. It is stamped on the back MOMO MADE IN ITALY TYP C38 KBA 70024 Bit of googling shows that it came on VK group3, LE, SS, Calais and the Director. Was used on VLs as well, which is what this came off. This version is a rare combo. It is 380mm in diameter. Images; Asking $1000 ONO, will post anywhere in the country free + registered + signed Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
To be totally honest you are really asking nearly twice of what it is really worth. I have that on my HDT VL Calais sport wagon and they are a nice wheel. The wheel should be appox $450,boss kit 40-60 bucks and the horn pad about 150-200 hundy. Good luck with the sale. Cheers Marty
0 likes
OliverArchived member
Yeah as Marty said a little high in price (I own 2 of these wheels, one with this horn button combo). Put it on ebay and see how it goes there will be some HDT collector out there that might pay $$ for it.
0 likes
f2tArchived member
Thanks guys, I wasn't too sure on the asking price as I couldn't find anything with the same combo selling. I will reconsider my price
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Do not separate the horn pad,This is the harder item to find.Mind you that depends on what they offer you for it. Cheers Marty
0 likes
radz86Archived member
What's your new reconsidered price your after?
0 likes
ILIOVArchived member
Is it possible to re trim this wheel?
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Do not re trim the wheel,There are kits and out fits that can recondition them,And you would never know,Also for a fraction of the price,We have an outfit here in NZ called fibrenew and they repaired our other wheel(dog chewed it)got bored sitting in the brock. And you never would know. Go to the Brockcommodores forum and hunt it up,Very easy to do and the kits are on Ebay. Cheers Marty
0 likes
f2tArchived member
I could probably consider $700 (same deal, posted etc) otherwise I'll put it on eBay tonight
0 likes
f2tArchived member
on eBay..
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
I hope you get good coin for it. Cheers Marty
0 likes
f2tArchived member
Hope so, only has an hour and a bit to go and is still low.
0 likes
John boyArchived member
have you sold this wheel
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT