Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: High HP RB30 Bottom end parts

Started by JNRGMH · 13 Sept 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

JNRGMHArchived member
Since I sold my car, these parts are no longer needed. I will NOT separate. -Piston & Rings � CP Forged pistons, CP Rings, standard comp, .20 tho over, 22mm gudgen pins -Rods � Argo rods to suit pistons, rods have arp2000 bolts -Block(Not Pictured) � block was chemically cleaned,,sonic tested,,torque plate bored and honed, square deck .005�, head bolt holes remachined to suit half inch head studs..(arp), crankshaft by memory was chemically cleaned, crack tested,,drilled and tapped to suit grub screws and index ground, crank was machined due to being undersized, that�s why I got oversize bearings and not std,clearance on the block has been done according to the pistons I have,,which I think was .003� or .004� -ARP head stands, standard size -ACL race series bearings � I have included a close up of the part numbers, all new in the plastic -Crank � Been smoothened for better flow, all sharp edges removed etc. -Gasket kit � don�t know what�s missing, I didn�t even know I had it, I will obviously through that it.. Clearances have been checked buy duggins, just waiting on details; I will get that when I pick the block up(Its still at JPC). Block was out of my cousins series 2 vl Calais non turbo, done an original 150000kms. Good block that�s why I used it. CP pistons come with a tech sheet from the factory, with the exact specs of the pistons in the box, block was machined to suit those specs. Everything is new in the original boxes. No oil or water pump, no sump, I think that's the main things missing from being a complete bottom end. Parts will handle over 1000+hp (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pazzo1/media/IMG_3313.jpg.html) (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pazzo1/media/IMG_3314.jpg.html) (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pazzo1/media/IMG_3315.jpg.html) (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pazzo1/media/IMG_3316.jpg.html) (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pazzo1/media/IMG_3322.jpg.html) (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pazzo1/media/IMG_3323.jpg.html) (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pazzo1/media/IMG_3324.jpg.html) Located Melbourne SE Price: $4000 FIRM Pistons and rods were $3000 alone PM me for contact details Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
turbo76lxArchived member
Still for sale?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,847 threads, 30,152 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.2% of indexed threads saved