Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys picked my car up today from getting a tune done then halfway home tyres started squealing really bad. Wasn't till I got home and had a look and noticed the front wheels are badly out of alignment both wheels tilting towards engine and dont even look straight. Does anyone know what could cause this? Im gonna take it for an alignment asap but feels hell scary to drive. Any help much appreciated.
0 likes
Loose tie rod ends? I'd get into it quick!
0 likes
Finally jacked it up. Lower control arm bushes badly perished. The ones that bolt to the cross member. Not too old were blue ones not sure what brand. Just gonna go stansard rubber replacement. Thanks for the reply.
0 likes
Double check that nothing is bent, and they haven't adjusted anything. Tuning can involve "test drives", if you know what I mean.
0 likes