Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Best VLT ECU

Started by ant.manic · 9 Sept 2014 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ant.manicArchived member
Hi Guys, I did a search on this and it hasn't been covered for a while now some posts 3-4 years old. With new products and updates regularly I thought I'd ask the question "What is currently the best value aftermarket stand alone ECU. I'm ready to buy one and a little confused. I bought a V3 wolf 3D about 14 years ago. So needing a big upgrade. What are some of you guys using in a 10-11 sec rig. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
lozzaArchived member
I'm wondering if you can update the ECU just for nonormal driving conditions instead of being stuck with the draconian one with flashing lights? Ie-is there an after market ECU that will plug into the existing lume and will give you a modern read out on the faults in the car etc?
0 likes
paparazziArchived member
Link G4 is the way to go. Send them your standard ecu and they’ll pull the guts out and install their hardware which connects up to your factory harness.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,224 threads and 20,548 posts saved from CT