Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys, I've recently been looking for a cheaper alternative to airbag ride and came across monroe air shockers. Has anyone had experience with them in the past? Im looking to be able to lower the car a fair bit , but also be able to lift it up obviously so i dont attract unwanted attention. Let me know your thoughts.
Any help or photos would be great
Cheers
0 likes
From memory you will not be able to let the air fall below 25psi or you will damage the shocks.So you will only be able to sit on your springs,Unless you go super lows,But I do not think you can get super low sir shocks.
Cheers Marty
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss nut
[View Post]
From memory you will not be able to let the air fall below 25psi or you will damage the shocks.So you will only be able to sit on your springs,Unless you go super lows,But I do not think you can get super low sir shocks.
Cheers Marty
Yeah i see what u mean man, but if the spring is to low, wouldn't i run the risk of it falling out when the shockers are pumped up?
Cheers
0 likes
Correct but I think you will have appox 100mm of travel before any issues
Cheers Marty
0 likes
Oh okay, thats undertandable, but which way do i go with the spring?
0 likes