Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
http://www.simmonswheel.com.au/products_index.asp
Anyone seen these new "one" piece fr,s?????
Or anyone brought some? How much are they??? And what's the quality like?
0 likes
Same as 3 piece but can only get 2 inch dish can get staggered 9.5 by 8.5 or just 8.5 by 8.5 about time mc racing Is going to sleep
0 likes
Theres a few places doing them in vic for $1990 with tyres.not sure if thats staggered or not.
And om's are on there way
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASTY1
[View Post]
Theres a few places doing them in vic for $1990 with tyres.not sure if thats staggered or not.
And om's are on there way
True? T,hats cheap! Could u throw a link up or pics of the ads??
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
They're advertised all over gumtree, only FR20 available atm FR19 to come eventually... I think they come out this month some time...
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-EXEC
[View Post]
They're advertised all over gumtree, only FR20 available atm FR19 to come eventually... I think they come out this month some time...
Yeah i seen the20"s on gumtree, they are a bit big for me but 18's or 19's
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17,18 and 19s to come as we'll as 22s and 24s im told
0 likes
Yeah i think there still a while off, im also waiting on the 19's
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-EXEC
[View Post]
Yeah i think there still a while off, im also waiting on the 19's
Yeah +1 for 19's I won't bother re-painting my vx gts 19's if there around $2k
I've wanted simmons since I was a kid but could never afford them but if all reports are the this cheap I'm getn a set!
0 likes
10-09-14, 09:37 GMT+10#10 Oh, i emailed them from the Simmons website, said the 17's, 18's are about 8 weeks away and they will have more info on the specs in about 6 weeks.
0 likes
07-10-14, 18:04 GMT+10#11 Anyone on here get the 20's yet?
0 likes
20-12-15, 08:28 GMT+10#12 Just wanting some help with removing Vl windscreens! What's the best method to use without breaking
0 likes
26-12-15, 09:01 GMT+10#13 I got some fr19 1 piece simmons.. Love them. Quality is top notch
0 likes