Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys not sure if this has been posted yet.....
Thinking of buying this VLT after some feedback cheers
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melto...ro-/1056048129 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melton-west/cars-vans-utes/custom-black-vl-turbo-aero-/1056048129)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Not my style but if you like it go for it mate.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYNICL
[View Post]
Not my style but if you like it go for it mate.
i think he is taking the piss mate haha
0 likes
Haha^
What the actual fuuck
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
cut me some slack I've been working on uni assignments all day and I'm still not done! haha. I thought it was a bit retarded compared to your usual taste hahaha.
0 likes
That's a fully sic turbo mate lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
Runs smooth on 91 with no pinging in sight at all
0 likes
nice pipe work. also love how the cars been pushed out into the rain, minus a bonnet, for pics.
0 likes
06-09-14, 20:32 GMT+10#10 Chucked in my mouth when I saw this add couple days ago!
0 likes
06-09-14, 20:40 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Chucked in my mouth when I saw this add couple days ago!
Bahaha ha me me lol
My new sig!!!!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-09-14, 22:33 GMT+10#12 There's a couple blokes rolling my quotes in their sig lately lol
0 likes
07-09-14, 21:44 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
There's a couple blokes rolling my quotes in their sig lately lol
Who?
0 likes
08-09-14, 01:56 GMT+10#15 too late i already put down a deposit of a box of redheads
0 likes
08-09-14, 22:06 GMT+10#16 Typical VL show car 99% complete. 100% ****ed.
0 likes
04-10-14, 18:21 GMT+10#17 I hope that thing is desexed
0 likes
05-10-14, 16:34 GMT+10#18 Quote:
Originally Posted by MRN4SA
[View Post]
I hope that thing is desexed
Hahahahaha
0 likes