Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Original turbo or not?

Started by calaist5 · 2 Sept 2014 · 15 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

calaist5Archived member
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1055644112
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Yeah it is I was gonna buy it but it's very rough
0 likes
radz86Archived member
I thought Nitro's were all non turbo??
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Also on ebay, currently at $6500 I think, as Chris said, very very rough!!
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by radz86 [View Post] I thought Nitro's were all non turbo?? I thought that too, KATSA, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Nah honestly I don't mate offered him money 3months back as it's near my house and he refused so just bought berlina turbo in a rare color that will keep me happy for a while lol This nitron needs serious love despite what he says in the add it's been left uncovered on the street for many years Rare car anyhow it'll get good money
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Where does he/you live, the Bronx?
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
nah he lives in rosanna and I live in northcote bout 10 min drive away I was working near his home. As for the Bronx if you have a Nissan patrol or a vlt the whole northern burbs are the Bronx for car thefts. Neighbors 3 bedroom home sold last weekend for 2.52mil so cant be that bronxy haha (still not syd prices but)
0 likes
VLTWhite1Archived member
Not sure where he got 40 from, or the Group A demand thing. Completely different beast. They're also not plated by HDT as the kits were fitted by the Victorian country dealer/s. Kind of like a HDT version of a Formula Pack except you got a polarizer. I have 83 Nitron's listed, though there were 119 kits ordered, with a possible 21 more required at a later date. Not sure if that happened. I don't have a breakdown of turbo's to n/a's but I would say most were n/a's. Good news is I think you can still buy the Nitron decals. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
John boyArchived member
Kasta how much did you offer the guy
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Offered him 7 but at the time he wanted 11 cause it hasn't been stolen and damaged again Bit of a low blow I know but it's what I thought it was worth
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
I think you were VERY fair with that offer personally.
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
its on gumtree for 8k
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
yeah someone on here buy it!!
0 likes
OliverArchived member
If anyone bought it I have all the info sheets for the Nitron's and can give them some info. The original turbo ones are pretty rare. Mines only an NA one.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Sold to a mechanic in sandringham
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT