Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

VL Exec issue

Started by VL_V3nom · 1 Sept 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VL_V3nomArchived member
After about three months of it running perfectly after changing the plugs, leads and checking the CAS, which is working, I came home the other night to my project running like this, this was after about 10 times trying to start it and then it finally fired and ran rough as guts. About five times after that it fired immediately and the cotinued to run rough. Came out the next morning to see it in the light and now it wont even fire, it cranks but doesn't fire at all. I've checked the AFM and it seems to test ok and I'm at the end of my average car knowledge. Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLnC...ature=youtu.be (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLnCNbxmKvI&feature=youtu.be) Any help would be muchly appreciated.
0 likes
VL_V3nomArchived member
ended up being another blocked fuel filter, I'm onto my third one now, so much crap in the tank obviously!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today94

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved