Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Berlina turbo for sale a while back

Started by Katsa · 31 Aug 2014 · 12 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KatsaArchived member
Guys just wondering if anyone has any pics of a blue ice berlina turbo that was for sale last month or so on carsales It had pinstripes etc and was on Simmons fr's Cheers
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409472049.758758.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=63316&d=1409472051) Doesn't have frs but ****e it's nice
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Nah that's tomos old one its morning blue But ye ripper car
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Are you after the one that was for sale for a while I think he was asking 15k ish with white venetians?
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Ye radz that's the one
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Is that the one with the low mount xr6 spec 35/40? Seen it boogie... Damn quick!
0 likes
GMHVNArchived member
Stay tuned. Tomos berlina is back. Fully restored with some fresh mods.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
im pretty sure it was a Sydney car and someone posted a link to it on the forums when he was selling it
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] Ye radz that's the one I have photos of it then either on my phone or laptop. I will post them up tonight
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Your a legend mate thanks very much
0 likes
vin-vltArchived member
im keen as to see how he has made the airbox work with an aftermarket turbo. I would like to do the same
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
I remember this car Katsa. Nicely done, but was not genuine turbo from memory. I know you like them genuine.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
IGOR! exactly the one not a genuine turbo item! and your right I do like them genuine, I bought one exact some colour but factory turbo so I was hoping to get s pic or two of it. It was a very very well presented car igor! Any luck woth the photos radz?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT