Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Stereo playing problems

Started by VLwagon1 · 28 Aug 2014 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLwagon1Archived member
Ive been doing some searching on the internet but haven't found any information, with my stereo I can play music off a USB and when I turned off the car and turned it back on again it would continue in the same spot. now tho it has stopped doing that and it is a pain in the ass starting from the start of my playlist every time I start the car. Does anyone know why this would have started happen all of a sudden or how I could fix this?? Cheers
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
thats usually because the constant power wire is being interupted. do you lose radio stations aswell?
0 likes
VLwagon1Archived member
I don't completely loose it but it will get static real bad and it I cant understand it. so u mean there is a break in the line or something like that where it isn't connected properly??
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today81

6,344 threads, 42,543 posts and 619 images saved from CT

18.5% of indexed threads saved