Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Wtb windshield visor & louver

Started by vlmenzy · 25 Aug 2014 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlmenzyArchived member
Hi guys if you haven't guessed by what I'm after I'm trying to go for the nanna spec look (so original I know) I've been looking for months for a louver and windscreen visor to match my baby poo brown paint job if anyone has either let me know Cheers
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,311 threads, 73,218 posts and 908 images saved from CT

30.1% of indexed threads saved