Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Ok I see a lot of pics from cars over east running braided like n an fittings from the side of there rocker cover from wat I can find out they run back to the sump as a breather line they still run the std ones on top of rocker cover generally to a catch can
Has any one done this or can shed some light as to wat size n where it goes exactly
Cheers
0 likes
Go through Aeroflow's catalogue and I think they do a fitting to suit man.
0 likes
or you can do what i and most people do and drill out the standard hole and buy a weld-in bung much larger
0 likes
Have ordered the fitting for the top factory breathers -10 from vpw direct fit ones but my question is bout the ones ppl are welding onto the side of the rocker cover n it seems they feed direct back to the sump. Any boys over here done this?
0 likes
yeh ive done it, all it is is an extra oil return. for people like me who like to give there car a flogging, stops the rocker cover filling with oil.
0 likes
Ok so I'm doin it then car likes to get driven hard
0 likes
Got any pics of the setup ? Mite help with my hicomp lol
0 likes
nevermind the tent peg, thats another story lol
(http://s733.photobucket.com/user/PsiWagon/media/ProjectPussBucket/02032012887.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
U just run one extra at the front n run it back to the sumo?
I'm looking at front n rear back to sump like -10 fitting running braided hose n the heat sleeve too
0 likes
25-08-14, 10:13 GMT+10#10 rear would be preferrable, i had a fitting on my sump below there already
0 likes