Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Anyone know who owns a Black over silver VL V8?

Started by ILLUSIV · 18 Aug 2014 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ILLUSIVArchived member
Mate of mine used to own a Black over sliver VL V8, Berlina from memory. Was manual and had a sunroof, I think it was a metal sunroof. I think it had a red interior too. My mate is wanting to try and find it. He owned it in 2002/2003. If anyone knows of the car or who owns it now, PM me please. Trying to get some photos of it, when I do I'll put them up. Cheers, Craig
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,683 threads, 77,645 posts and 961 images saved from CT

31.2% of indexed threads saved