Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTD vl clutch parts

Started by josh08 · 13 Aug 2014 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

josh08Archived member
As title says, I'm chasing the steel pipe and hose from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder to suit a vl. I tried a r31 pipe and the ends are different. Going to try wreckers etc but thought I'd put it out there. SMS [phone removed] I can pick up anytime Cheers
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Brand new braided from HEL Performance will cost you about $45, I bought one a couple of months ago
0 likes
josh08Archived member
Ah legend haha, have ordered thanks for the info steve
0 likes
SteveArchived member
No worries mate
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT