Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Unable to Receive E-Mails via Calais Turbo Address

Started by Kylie · 9 Aug 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KylieArchived member
Hey guys, Over the last week, I have been unable to receive any E-Mails via my Calais Turbo address. I use this address on a daily basis and I have not changed my E-Mail client configuration or received any error messages, I have just stopped receiving E-Mails. I have tried using various E-Mail clients such as Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mobile and the Calais Turbo Web Mail, however all of them show that my Inbox is empty. I have also sent test E-Mails from other addresses, however none of them have been received. I have tried contacting SirGeo and a few other Moderators via PM about this however I have not heard from any of them yet. I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible, as I mentioned, I use this E-Mail address on a daily basis. Is it possible for someone to look into this for me and let me know what the issue is? PM is the best method to contact me until I can receive E-Mails again. Thanks, Mark
0 likes
SirGeoArchived member
Hey Mark, As per the thread in members, looking into it.. found the issue, just trying to fix it... Steve.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT