Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Vl rear disc brake upgrade

Started by EVLGM · 30 July 2014 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

EVLGMArchived member
Hi I have a vl sl and my friend has a vs wagon he's wrecking I'm taking the front calipers as they are the same as the vlt and I want to convert my rears from drum to disc does the vs rear brakes swap easy with old drums?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today104

9,460 threads, 65,773 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.6% of indexed threads saved