Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys im looking at buying some new carpet for my vl. But having trouble
Finding the right supplier and colour im after blue carpet. . who uses what company for there carpet cheers
0 likes
ebay, there are a few places over east and prices range from about $90 - $200 they do all the stnadard colours
0 likes
Yeah thanks I have contacted tru-fit they sent some samples out but none of them matched my colour
0 likes
Try knox carpets
Cheers Marty
0 likes
tru-fit or knox are the only real suppliers.
you won't get an exact match but eh.
good luck!
0 likes
Thanks guys im after cerulean colour. some suppliers are sayn its the same as spindrift colour. But doesnt quite match my carpet
0 likes
I had the same issue , Im thinking it's old and has changed slightly with age ?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS1
[View Post]
Thanks guys im after cerulean colour. some suppliers are sayn its the same as spindrift colour. But doesnt quite match my carpet
Then try knox,I think there was some one out there doing whole one,Not the two part carpet.
But Knox did have the Cerulean carpet(same as the VK GPA) and the real early VL.Then they went to New Blue(for the VL from I think from October 86)have to check the records.
Cheers Marty
0 likes
Thanks just called knox and the guy I spoke to said they sell the turquoise colour for the vl vk. Is this the colour everyone is buying to match there old blue carpet?
0 likes