16-07-14, 19:31 GMT+10#1
Finally bought another vl.
Been waiting for a cheap optioned one to come along. Found this one on facebook and took the chance to buy it straight away.
Came with
- calais pop ups
- calais chromes
- upper and lower door moulds
- calais garnishes
- calais guards
- vr acclaims & 15x7 ceptors
- disc rear end
- LE sideskirts
So my plan for now is to get rid of the 25l (late model blue interior)
Berlina interior is currently for sale and I plan to put my madiera interior in.
Clean it up alittle and make it into (what left) a calais mock.
As it stands
- straighten up front bumper and moulds
- original radio (berlina)
- sound system
- repair boot rust (being done already)
- calais wheels
The car will be on club plates in 3 days. After that I plan to keep it clean and treat it well.
The night I got it:
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10531290_294261040752876_1690695460_n_zps88cf839c.jpg.html)
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10525016_294261160752864_692577067_n_zps5f5a0f88.jpg.html)
LE SKIRTS:
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10543287_294260977419549_1557624498_n_zps37f1ae58.jpg.html)
Exterior:
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10524113_295171883995125_1162611076_n_zps85450277.jpg.html)
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10531116_295171870661793_905104799_n_zpsb3c96cdc.jpg.html)
Interior:
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10544875_295171897328457_90887968_n_zps80ffda41.jpg.html)
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10564845_295171913995122_1471601974_n_zps34b3e79c.jpg.html)
(http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ShirtyRob/media/10533735_295171957328451_1933968708_n_zpsd99b06e6.jpg.html)
Any more thoughts or ideas would be appreciated, Thanks guys.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
