Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

nizpro plenum

Started by vl bt-1 · 28 June 2014 · 16 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vl bt-1Archived member
hi i have a nizpro plenum just wondering what they are worth i brought it for $200 bucks.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
$250
0 likes
vl bt-1Archived member
To you yes but to someone else maybe not?
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
$250
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
between $600-$1000
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
you could get a plenum that works for cheaper than that lol.
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
I got a nizpro aswell
0 likes
vl bt-1Archived member
MORGZ were you at fast lane speed shop on Thursday? I was out the front talking to you? Thanks guys gives me a bit of an idea..��
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
yep! lol I remember Andy at SPP had a nizpro plenum on the flow bench and it needed a bit of work to get it all flowing properly, and when Bresciani bought the rights to it, they also re-worked them a fair bit. I remember they were popular back in the day though!
0 likes
vl bt-1Archived member
Yeah cool thanks for that mate. I'll see how i go!
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
One of the best looking plenums though I recon!
0 likes
vl bt-1Archived member
Yeah not so plan like so e of them out there, I don't mind stranded ones two all polished up
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
I got mine all polished came up mint
0 likes
vl bt-1Archived member
Your nizpro? Or your standard one? Both would look mint
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
Got my nizpro 1 polished and my rocker cover, alternator, turbo chromed
0 likes
vl bt-1Archived member
cool cool does the nizpro still have the red in tonight
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
Mines got no red on it just all polished pm me your no I send u photo if u want
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 217 images saved from CT