Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys, I'm from South Australia and am coming to Melbourne soon for a holiday with my young family. I was just wondering if any of you guys could recommend some places to see or go to whilst in the CBD? Markets or places to see and do etc. would be good.
Cheers, Jarryd.
0 likes
Melbourne aquarium opposite the casino
0 likes
Aquarium
Melbourne zoo
IMAX cinema
Queen Vic market
Casino
Chapel st to watch all the Muzzas do laps
0 likes
Already going to the aquarium and zoo, cheers guys! Was considering checking out the casino too. Haha chapel st, I will keep that in mind. Are there many vl's out on friday/saturday nights?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchVL
[View Post]
Already going to the aquarium and zoo, cheers guys! Was considering checking out the casino too. Haha chapel st, I will keep that in mind. Are there many vl's out on friday/saturday nights?
not much anymore....only on vl cruise days.
xr6 turbo's/g6et are more common [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
Thought so.. same in SA, got a small group which go out regularly though which is a plus. Thanks again for the help guys, gives us a few ideas on places to go.
0 likes