Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Vl cruise 20th july ignore previous thread

Started by vlct2010 · 6 June 2014 · 27 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlct2010Archived member
20th july sunday vl cruise meet bunnings mile end 10am leave 1030.. if vl off th road bring ya daily
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
ill try and get there haven't taken the vl out for a decent drive/cruise in ages..
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Awesome vlwagz I haven't seen ya beast in very long time. .gpt great cruise route planned to I hear lol.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Anyone else keen on a cruise?
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
I'm in.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Awesome see ya there.. so far from wat I been told should have 12 vlz so not bad turnout
0 likes
BUDArchived member
Was a great night out till the misses got sick haha but few decent vls out their
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
This cruise isnt till JULY 20th mate.. keep date free.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Only 2 weeks to go.. anyone else keen on coming?
0 likes
gardnaArchived member
i might show up in the new troll, might even bring the slr camera and see if i can take some cool photo's
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I will be there if it isn't raining.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Awesome guys hope to c ya there
0 likes
hdtf-18Archived member
Seeing as the vl has only just got the coil overs and rear suspension welded up and front brakes and adjustable caster arms put in this week it still won't be ready for any cruises for a while. I did notice u mentioned about bringing daily drivers along.... Although having the opposition name badge on it would my xr6 turbo ute be acceptable?
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Haha thats all good man come along n met the new faces. My vlt is off th road still so its all good lol
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Cruise is on tomorrow hope to c you guys there
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
i wont make it guys i gotta work.
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
Great turn out today guys.
0 likes
John boyArchived member
any pics?????????????????????????
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VL_JOHN [View Post] Great turn out today guys. Was good to see a bigger group of turbos in the same place for a change. Your car sounded great. What happened after leaving the hills? I got lost with a girl in her vl turbo and I just headed for the freeway back to Adelaide. Anyway hopefully more to come in the coming months. ---------- Post added 20-07-14 at 18:07 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by John boy [View Post] any pics????????????????????????? Quite possibly taken and uploaded on a closed F/book group. I dont have the link or facebook. Hopefully someone is nice enough to repost
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
I gotta make the nest one I haven't taken the wagon out for a decent drive in ages.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,224 threads and 20,548 posts saved from CT