Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - NSW] SPORT/LE by HDT ($$15000+)

Started by dna13 · 5 June 2014 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

dna13Archived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount $15000+ Open to Swap? No State NSW Short Description for title? SPORT/LE by HDT Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed] Description Wanted... VL Sport or VL LE by HDT... Preferably with Scheel trim, the higher optioned the better. I am open to anything so if you have one and are thinking of selling please let me know... Please note the price is naturally indicative of condition and options. Thanks Dan [phone removed] [email removed]
0 likes
luvbstArchived member
Makes two of us mate
0 likes
zoomingArchived member
good luck guys trying to find one of these for around $15000 try $30 000 and upwards
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
you will find one the secret is waiting, I agree with the above post however if you want a mint one youll need 30k if you want a bits n pieces one 15-20 and if you want something tidy with afew mods 18-25k
0 likes
trevo83Archived member
I was lucky enough to pick a Calais turbo sport up about two months ago. I had been searching for a couple years for the right car. There was a silver one for sale in Mackey on carsales. Was in ok condition, had a few things missing and needed fixing, was also priced a little high. It was uploaded in the hdt Calais sport thread.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
did you buy the silver one trevo? it was a well optioned unit mates sunroof, scheels, momos, etc etc
0 likes
trevo83Archived member
Nah I bought a red one from up here in Queensland. The silver one is probably still for sale, think the guy was sick of phone calls about the car.
0 likes
dna13Archived member
Thanks for the feedback guys... The 15k price I threw up was merely a starting price...Happy to crack 30k for the right car... I was speaking to an old fella who has one and had a VN Grp A, was going to sell the Sport to me but decided to sell the Group A.
0 likes
trevo83Archived member
His name wasn't Terry from Murwillumbah was it? The bloke I bought mine off had a vn group a also.
0 likes
dna13Archived member
Trevo... the name rings a bell... he was pretty vague about it to be honest... can't imagine there's too many people around who would own both... If you got it then you got a nice vehicle bud... envious...
0 likes
trevo83Archived member
Yeah I'm pretty happy with it, think I was pretty lucky to have gotten the chance to buy it. I'm always looking at vl's and parts. If I see any come up I'll let you know. Not sure if you know of these sites, but australian muscle cars.com and trade unique cars.com are a couple web sites that may also be useful to you. Good luck.
0 likes
dna13Archived member
Much appreciated Trev... Yeah I'm all over those sites, atleast 5 times a day checkin whats going up...
0 likes
CATCHMEArchived member
Silver one got sold $22k to someone from Sydney
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Wow big drop from the original 35k they wanted good buy!
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CATCHME [View Post] Silver one got sold $22k to someone from Sydney So that would make it four silver VL Calais Turbo Sports now around the traps LOL.
0 likes
trevo83Archived member
Black le for sale on carsales, doesn't look too bad.
0 likes
dna13Archived member
Going to check it out this week.
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
The old ILE30T. Very nice car, and genuine black too I believe!
0 likes
CATCHMEArchived member
Deposit has been taken , good as sold
0 likes
dna13Archived member
**** me!
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT