Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys seen a few pics of the purple ribena vl just wondering if theres a build thread on feature on this car ?
0 likes
with nsw plates no lag and ame pridors? was a street commodores article on it I think? not sure about online though
0 likes
No I'd say he's talking about the purple over silver Calais with the numberplates, RIBENA. It used to be QUPNCY. Former owner Nath built it the first time when it was featured on the cover of Street Commodores, then rebuilt it bigger and better with the billets and more detailing work.
He then sold it to a bloke, Craig, who had Fuelworx install the tunnel ram, twin carbs and all the custom Speedflow detailing in the engine bay.
The current owner is the third, and from what I can gather, rarely takes it out. In saying that, was at Harry's this month.
0 likes
Ok il search the user names see what comes up !!!
0 likes