Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WANTED: 304 Holden 5L ignition module (working)

Started by exchaser · 1 June 2014 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

exchaserArchived member
Hey all... I'm trying to get hold of a working condition 304 v8 ignition module. I've been told vn right through to vr-vs are the same. Anyone got one lying around ? Preferably in Brisbane, but either way let me know. Many thanks Ollie
0 likes
JeffatArchived member
Mate I have one I'm from Bundaberg could post too your door for $75. Came off vp commodore engine
0 likes
exchaserArchived member
Hey mate... Thanks heaps for the offer, however already sourced one. Cheers for your help... Ollie
0 likes
JeffatArchived member
All good mate
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT