Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Wanted b&m shifter adaptor

Started by formula3l · 30 May 2014 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

formula3lArchived member
I'm chasing a b&m shifter adaptor to mount a pro ratchet shifter in the standard console does anyone have one forsale or know who makes them? Thanks in advance
0 likes
josh08Archived member
Ebay bud, they pop up now and then. Search for vl drop box.
0 likes
formula3lArchived member
I had a bit of a look there but couldn't find any someone must make them?
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
there is an advertiser on here that sells them as well
0 likes
formula3lArchived member
I asked ariel but he said he's to busy ATM with customers cars to make one it sucks he makes good quality ****
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
pm sent
0 likes
patchArchived member
Pm me, I got one
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT