Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi All,
So after quite a long while out of the VL scene since selling my last Vl which was the old JET-88C which many of you may remember, I have purchased yet another but this time a V8.
My wife wanted a large daily driver so I sold our G6E Turbo and purchased her a Cx7 and also purchased my new Toy.
This car is Nukz old car who is an active member on here and I have to give him all the credit for all the work that has been done on the car, especially the 355 power plant and the attention to detail.
I have spent a fair few nights in the shed getting the paint back up to scratch as it wasn't in the best shape, it is now smick and is looking 100%.
Plans for the car are to continue to tidy up the little things and run a full twin exhaust that will dump below the rear number plate with a fuel set up in the boot and really just enjoy driving and cruising the car.
Look forward to coming out on a cruise soon. Here are some pics.
Cheers Coop.
625f8ebf1e77df2.jpg[/IMG]
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Looks nice mate.... The original turbo kit that was off that car is now bolted up to mine! Seen this in person very nice car and smicko interior.
0 likes
Miss this car heaps but can't wait to see what you do with it. If you're going to do anything to the motor make sure it involves twin throttles (or carbies) out the bonnet on top of that manifold cos that's what I always wanted lol. Keep us updated bud
0 likes
Awesome purchase mate. I've liked this car for a long time and was fucking tempted when I saw it up for sale...looks like it's gone to a good home.
+1 for twin throttles out the bonnet
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I have already looked at the adaptor from C.o.m.e to run the twin throt set up through the bonnet. Would look tuff as but I'm not sure if I want the attention from some certain boys in blue.
---------- Post added 16-05-14 at 22:48 ----------
I have already looked at the adaptor from C.o.m.e to run the twin throt set up through the bonnet. Would look tuff as but I'm not sure if I want the attention from some certain boys in blue.
0 likes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Looks mint coop, I would suggest a shopping list down the side doors, exhaust cannon and a intercooler and screamer for the wank factor and don't forget the flux compactor for the future time travel.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunter01
[View Post]
Looks mint coop, I would suggest a shopping list down the side doors, exhaust cannon and a intercooler and screamer for the wank factor and don't forget the flux compactor for the future time travel.
I am way ahead of you Kirk, I already ordered trust, greddy, apexi fc and nismo stickers for the side, I am looking for a huge cooler to fit to the front at the moment and I will be getting a pigeon for my air box so I can get that fully hectic dose sound.
0 likes
17-05-14, 22:36 GMT+10#10 No delorian time travelling?
0 likes
18-05-14, 20:48 GMT+10#11 Nah man that would attract way to much attention from the boys in blue.
0 likes
15-12-14, 17:56 GMT+10#12 Got some new shoes for the car on Saturday.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
16-12-14, 20:12 GMT+10#13 you lied there is no shopping list???? you could have gain an extra 5kw per sticker....
0 likes
16-12-14, 20:38 GMT+10#14 What did you do to paint to get it so nice pal?
0 likes
17-12-14, 17:05 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
What did you do to paint to get it so nice pal?
Hi bud, when I got the car the paint was average. I did paint correction myself, clay barred, machine buffed and polished then waxed by hand.
Cheers Coop.
0 likes
17-12-14, 20:19 GMT+10#16 Damm looks great now, any chance of hitting me up with the name of the products and step by step how you did it? I'm new to the paint polish game but reading flat out and watching videos
0 likes
18-12-14, 16:25 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Damm looks great now, any chance of hitting me up with the name of the products and step by step how you did it? I'm new to the paint polish game but reading flat out and watching videos
Hey bud, sent you a Pm.
0 likes
19-12-14, 19:00 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukz
[View Post]
Looking awesome mate!
Thanks bud.
0 likes
20-12-14, 09:11 GMT+10#20 wow this thing is mint bud!!
0 likes