Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

queens bday cruise

Started by kevspec · 11 May 2014 · 52 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

kevspecArchived member
Does anyone want to organize a cruise for queens bday?
0 likes
usnailArchived member
Yeh I might be up for a cruise if i can get my VL ready in time. Otherwise ill just bring my subaru down Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
This is an excellent idea!
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Spread it round would rather a decent drive none of this 10 minute crap
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
How about to Eastern beach in Geelong?
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
im up for a decent cruise
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Bump thats fare drive but why not good cruise
0 likes
AldawyArchived member
A longer cruise is always better I went with a mate on a rotary cruise The cruise started in frankston, stoped in stkilda (where we meet up with them), Over the westgate, stoped at bp on the way to Geelong, went to Geelong & had a mini show on the pier, then took off from there to queenscliff, took the ferry to sorrento, and back to frankston The cruise was all day & one of the better ones I've been on. And everyone was cruising together.
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
That sounds like the go someone start naming places and times and spreading the word
0 likes
WHT-JETArchived member
im in with my 10sec cal
0 likes
355calaisArchived member
I'd have to refinance my house to cover the fuel bill for a cruise that long But i'll certainly tag along for some of it. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Ha whys that what fuel you running?
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
I'll come down from Ballarat and happy to meet at a northern or western meet point.
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Yeah thats cool but I have been out of the loop for years and dont know where any good spots are these days or who else we should try and contact to come along
0 likes
SRB 747Archived member
Ill most likely swing past, if use cruise too Geelong
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Bump suggestions
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
time and place?? running out of time :P
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
So far station peir is only apot no time yet everyone is hopeless I dont know nothing as I have out of it for least 5 years
0 likes
blownbt1Archived member
I'll bring the vl out if you guys want to cruise down to geelong
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
I'm keen!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT