Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Urgent recommendation please...

Started by madrx3boy · 30 Apr 2014 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

madrx3boyArchived member
Hi guys, Can anyone recommend a workshop to do the headgasket in my V6 VT? In Auckland, preferably between or near Blockhouse Bay-Onehunga-Penrose. cheers Sam
0 likes
outlawNZArchived member
Autocare services 39 Lenard Rd Penrose. Just round the corner from Turners auctions... Top man, top place! Ask for Mike he owns the joint. (He has the black VK TUFHDT) Ph 525-1508 Cheers, Richard
0 likes
jsobeyArchived member
^^^ tru??? Buzy I just work few doors down from them. When I used to work in mt roskill I used Steve at sandringham service station. He's a good bloke and nos me quite well. Andrew at stoddard road motors behind the G.A.S fuel station... I'll keep thinking for ya for some more if ya want.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT