Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi just asking if it is possible to put after market autometer gauges in the sunglasses holder under the ashtray and how much of a hastle is it to do it.
I couldn't find anything related to this so sorry if it's already out there
Also I'm wondering how many vl vacationers were built as I'm told they had a limited build.
0 likes
Yes it is possible to put gauges there and has been done many, many times by different people over the years.
0 likes
Can you buy templates somewhere to hold them in place properly
0 likes
The bigger size, 2 5/8" pretty much slot in perfectly but you still need to make up a piece to finish it off if that makes sense.
The 2" gauges you need to cut a piece of timber that matches the shape of the holder then cut out your 2" holes evenly and fit with the clamps that come with the gauges.
0 likes