Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

T/C ON/OFF when racing

Started by OUT2ANIL8 · 24 Apr 2014 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

OUT2ANIL8Archived member
just wondered if pple race with traction control on or off , I have a vz ss 6l it has 414 rwhp / 308rwkw the best time I managed was a 12.6@111mph with a 2.000 60" reaction using no stall, 3.07 diff gears and 18" tyres on front and street et on rear, full street trim and exhaust,i thought with that power I could crack a 11 as previous car I had being a vn 355 ran 11.9 @108mph with around 320rwhp can someone explain how this works and what I need to do to get back to an 11 thanks. I also ran with t/c on?
0 likes
LUXJETArchived member
Vz would be 100-200kg heavier
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Your diff gears are also to tall put least 3.7
0 likes
D1STRBDArchived member
run with TC off man, if you get a stall and 3.9s you will do mid to high 11s easy
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 71 images saved from CT