Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Read a sad story Mr HDT,Brad Lane(the man with the awesome VC HDT) was killed when his car came down on him while he was working on it .
Sorry cannot post the story but it is there on the Auzzie news.
This is a tragic message for everyone
Marty
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1226892894134 (http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/helensvale-man-found-crushed-under-his-car-in-garage-believed-to-have-been-there-for-days/story-fnj94idh-1226892894134)
0 likes
Very sad to hear this news
R.I.P brad lane
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
F*ck. RIP.
Pretty sad that something he loved took him away. Very harsh reminder to make sure if you're under a car that there's a few backups in case the jack or the stand fails.
0 likes
Aww man I saw that on my face book, didnt notice the vc HDT , didn't realise it was him....I always put the spare under the sills just In case, **** that
0 likes