Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey, just after pictures of IDO:36T, it was a Wollongong VL Turbo.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I remember this thing, you still got it mate? Havnt seen it in years?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohc2
[View Post]
I remember this thing, you still got it mate? Havnt seen it in years?
It was my uncles VL, he sold it around 2008, the engine and shell were sold seperate. The engine was in a Wollongong VL for awhile but got sold about a month ago to someone in sydney, and the shell is also in Sydney.
0 likes
Nice bro, didnt he run a high 9 in it? I remember because the et was quick but the mph was low.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohc2
[View Post]
Nice bro, didnt he run a high 9 in it? I remember because the et was quick but the mph was low.
Yeh it ran 9.91 @ 116 mph, but it was its first time on track so they were just tuning it. Could of went alot better.
Ill bring IDO36T plates back out when I get my VL Calais been looking awhile now cant find any good ones, only if P platers were aloud to drive Turbo or V8.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
It was for sale for $45k a couple of weeks ago in the Northern Beaches.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYT
[View Post]
It was for sale for $45k a couple of weeks ago in the Northern Beaches.
Yeh I seen $45k is too much, it made 419hp... IDO36T made over 600hp
---------- Post added 22-04-14 at 03:30 ----------
Does anyone remember which street machine commodore magazine IDO:36T was in? the year was around 2006-2007 and the magazine headline was "splash the cash" with a green ute on the front cover.
---------- Post added 22-04-14 at 20:19 ----------
IDO:36T Engine went into this VL, it use to be a Wollongong VL for years but the owner sold it about a month ago
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hurst...is-/1042351896 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hurstville-grove/cars-vans-utes/vl-turbo-calais-/1042351896)
0 likes