Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi,
I'm just after a set of the brackets located on the rear of the engine. You bolt through to the bottom of the Manual gearbox. (no idea what they are acutally called)
Located in canberra, let me know if you have any via pm.
Thanks
Graeme
0 likes
Is it for a MX7 or a MF5 cause I think they may be different
P.S. I like you sig I feel the same way
0 likes
Actually for a r33 gearbox, so i think it's same as the 5 . Looking at the two backing plates they look like they would be close.
And yeah, it's a long time coming, and every turn there is some random piece I don't have and hard to track down
0 likes
are they differnt auto to manual if not i have a pair in geelong just below melbs can post just not sure if the ones i have are for auto or manual
0 likes
Are you talking about the sandwich plate?
This is a manual one
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-V...fe360f5&_uhb=1 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-VL-5SPD-MANUAL-SANDWICH-PLATE-TO-SUIT-MF5-GEARBOX-/201056280821?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ecfe360f5&_uhb=1)
This is an auto one which some idiot has put up as a manual one
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-V...3c235e8&_uhb=1 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-VL-Turbo-5SPD-MANUAL-SANDWICH-PLATE-TO-SUIT-Mx7-GEARBOX-holden-/321380300264?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ad3c235e8&_uhb=1)
0 likes
Nah, The brackets go on the engine side of the sandwich plate and you bolt through them to the gearbox.
0 likes
Ive got non turbo 5spd leg brackets your chaseing will post from adelaide pm me if interested.
0 likes
Thanks to all that contacted me ...Got some that look the goods :)
Cheers
G
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.